Royal Glass was originally founded in 1950 in Palo Alto, California. It’s first employee, hired in 1951, was Jack Maggiore who originally worked as a glazier then became a minority partner in the company. In 1988 Jack and his two sons John and Jim along with Joe Zentil the Field Operations Manager at the time bought the company and formed the current corporation. Predominately servicing all of Northern California, Royal Glass is established as one of the larger premier Glass and Glazing Companies in the Region. The continued growth and success is due to the quality of services offered and well executed workmanship to owners, architects, general contractors and their projects.